Tuesday, May 12, 2009





I don't know how to back date like Makelle and Melanie do, I think there is a way to make it look like you didn't catch up on all of your blogging on the same day. I'm still learning. Mae had her first dental visit last Friday. She has been to Dr Puffer's before, just to sit in the chair. I think they call it a happy visit. In any case, Mae was a pro. The Dental Assistant, Amanda, said that she had been having a hard morning, and Mae turned everything around for her, that she brightened her day. She gave Mae two toothbrushes and let her pick two prizes. I know she doesn't do that for everyone, because Owen had an appointment today and he only got one of each. :) Both of the children got rave reviews, no cavaties!

Owen's front teeth are going to come out any day now. Ryan tried to pull one out while we were at Deb's for Mother's Day. I have pictures of the girls dancing, and Ryan has Owen pinned down in the back with his hand in Owen's mouth. I got a tent and a water purifier for Mother's Day! We did a practice run with the tent last night for family home evening. The children wanted to sleep in it. It will be fun to set it up during the summer for campouts in the yard.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog on Kara's and I am so excited to keep up with you guys and some others from the ward.

    ReplyDelete