Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No News is Good News

Nothing new to report really. I like that, hence the title, no news is good news. I like when things are just normal. I have just a few pictures I wanted to post. They make me smile, so I thought I would share them. Mae is a funny little thing, and she hasn't been cooperating much lately. Her room is a constant mess, she has a hard time listening, and she is acting out in her independence more often. We were having a quiet afternoon with each other yesterday. We were looking at the flower beds out of her bedroom window, and at the great view she gets of the pink dogwood. I got the camera to take some pictures of the tree, and she said she wanted me to take her picture too. The thing about Mae and pictures is that you get ONE chance. After that first click something snaps and that's it...







No comments:

Post a Comment